Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ftv Blue Videos Free I Met A Famous Fashion Designer But I Forgot His Name....?

I met a famous fashion designer but i forgot his name....? - ftv blue videos free

Well, if I was in Las Vegas and went to 11:30 clock, the show Treasure Iceland! this guy and his wife stood in front of us .... and he looked so familiar! His wife was nice for a lady her age. He was wearing a blue Lacoste shirt style as well as most of the time ... with khaki shorts. Hair was white, and I know it was a very famous designer in CTV, as I see a lot ..... and I know that Porbably wanted to buy some of their belongings ..... Soooo I'm angry with myself was not with him, because he, just 3 feet! grrrr.

Can someone me a website that has photos of all the men of fashion like Dolce and major channel .... but I'm happy for a designer who looks 50-60ish .... but good for her age.

Please help me! because I really need to know thatwas as follows: [

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have this on yahoo.com, and I think that can help you to see! : P

Anonymous said...

Check ftv.com and after every fashion designer to appear on television. GoodLuck

Anonymous said...

I have this on yahoo.com, and I think that can help you to see! : P

Post a Comment