Monday, February 22, 2010

Sony Hdr-fx1000 Beginners Can I Buy A Digital Camcorder From The US? Differences With NTSC And PAL.?

Can I buy a digital camcorder from the US? Differences with NTSC and PAL.? - sony hdr-fx1000 beginners

I am interested in buying a new camera. Preferably Camcorder Sony HDR-FX7 camcorder or a Sony HDR-FX1000. When I OFF at the expense of the United States, often thousands of dollars cheaper than the same model. The Australian dollar has more well.So. ..

I know that the U.S. use NTSC, PAL and from use. Can I buy a camera and in the U.S.?

2 comments:

Rugratzz... said...

Yes, you can not, however, can change the recording format (I have one) is NTSC. It is not a problem, how to edit video transferring to your computer, so you can see the images when you convert your writing to DVD / Blue Ray.


The only problem I see that, if something should go wrong with it (the security OK) to a little more for the service only as public areas for both PAL and NTSC for which they did not ask.


Good luck

RR

J I H said...

In short, yes, you can almost anywhere in the United States and to NTSC or PAL from the context menu CAM difference is set to NTSC uses 525 lines at 30 fps, PAL 625 lines at 25 frames per second, which is much higher .

Post a Comment