Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gpsphone Load Cheats Jailbroken IPhone - Cydia Has Crashed And Is Showing No Sources Etc?

Jailbroken iPhone - Cydia has crashed and is showing no sources etc? - gpsphone load cheats

I've jailbroken my iPhone and had no problem with him till a week ago. I went into Cydia and showed no sources or packages already installed, even if I download stuff from there for months and still has a lot of packages on my iPhone can still use, despite no-shows in Cydia (eg . Winterboard, gpSPhone). After rebooting the phone and Cydia does not work, my first reaction was, back to flight. However, (I know it sounds a bit silly) I have a bunch of games for gpSPhone, and I'm far enough in a large number of them (especially Pokemon) and I really did not want to lose my data;). haha so basically I was wondering if, first, I want to lose data if they return my phone lines (which I do not see how it wouldnt beleted), or if there is another way you can recover without the Cydia jailbreak and re-restore my iPhone.

Incidentally, the reason why you need all the packages I have Cydia remove some experience, because my battery has decreased (eg after about 30 minutes for listening to music on the way to school I have is about 80% of the battery compared to a previous average earnings of more than 99%).

Thank you in advance for anyone any advice, I appriciate:)

No comments:

Post a Comment