Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Samsung Link Usb Cable How Can I Get Music From My Computer To My Samsung SYNC's Memory Card Without A USB Cable?

How can I get music from my computer to my samsung SYNC's memory card without a USB cable? - samsung link usb cable

I buy a 1st GEG The microSD card for my cell phone, and comes with an adapter so that I can act like a normal SD card. I have the USB cable to connect my team and SYNC connection. Is it possible that the SD card to connect to my computer and put music. I've tried, and that errors and wouldnt let me reformat. Is there some kind of program or something that you do this transfer?

5 comments:

Te3-Hers... said...

You can use a memory card reader purchase / writer on eBay or online ... Works for many types of memory card .. ..

eeklutop said...

everydoy so quit talkin Goyu could get a piece of music equipment

that what everyone should be electric biill's Bees

sporrega... said...

go buy a USB cable

ParisHil... said...

asked the question on the memory card on ur computer

NT said...

To play your computer with a different card before? I think you should try it first. It is very easy and can be your songs in no time your PC to copy if you can read your card

Post a Comment